Fall has been beautiful in Glen Ellyn!

FALL LEAVES

Saturday, March 21, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Pictures

The morning of St. Patrick's Day I made a quick stop at Walgreens to buy green St. Patrick's Day items for fun at work. One of the items was a green shamrock necklace that contained a bubble mixture, with a screw on cap attached to a wand. My plan was to blow bubbles at work during my Admin Team meeting (just to celebrate the day...after all, everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day!) What happened instead, to my great entertainment, was that Lisa made a surprise visit with Gabriel and Vincent. I ended up letting Gabriel and Vincent blow bubbles in my office until the start of my meeting. That was much more enjoyable than blowing bubbles at co-workers!!! Thank you for stopping by Lisa!

2 comments:

Jenn & Jay said...

Hello there!
I knew you were following my blog awhile ago, but I never new you were blogging! so cool! I have linked to you as well- Lisa & Brandy havent linked or became a follower yet - startin to get a complex- whats up with that? :o)

Carla said...

I don't think they know how to do that. They're not linked to my blog either but I actually just started using it again. I'll let then know how to do it...if I can remember how I did it!